THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND YAHIGH LLC. (“Yahigh”) AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. Although Yahigh has attempted to provide accurate information to better serve its customers, it assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Yahigh may change any specifications related to its products at any time without notice and will make an effort to update this web site with any new information, but assumes no responsibility for failing to do so. Your local law may preclude the exclusion of implied warranties.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and product names of Yahigh used on this site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Yahigh, LLC. in theU.S.and other countries. Yahigh technology and trademarks are ferociously protected by our really tenacious lawyers.
All other company, brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. This web page has no affiliation to, and is not associated or sponsored by any of these trademark owners:
- Android® is a registered trademark of Goole, Inc.
- Apple® is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- App Store is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG.
- Google Play is a registered trademark of Goole, Inc.
- Formula One™ is a trademark of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One Group Company.
- This website uses the Instagram™ API and is not endorsed or certified by Instagram or Instagram, Inc. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this website are property of Instagram, Inc.
- iPad® is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- MLB® and Major League Baseball® are registered trademarks of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc.
- NASCAR® is a registered trademark of National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc..
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to the text, graphics, images, and code, as well as any individual images or photographs, are copyrighted under theUnited Statesand other copyright laws, and is the exclusive property of Yahigh LLC. Any use, including any reproduction, distribution, display, or transmission of the content of this site or individual images or photographs on this site is strictly prohibited.
©2016 Yahigh, LLC.
NSD has developed many patented innovations since 1992. NSD products may be covered by one or moreU.S.patents.
- Classic NSD Power Spinner, PB-188 series, in 1993
- Battery-powered Speedometer, SM-01, in 1998
- Fluorescent NSD Spinner powered by an inner generator, PB-188L series, in 1999
- LED-Matrix displaying top speed Spinner, PB-188P, in 2004
- Formula One cars' engine sound effect Spinner, PB-188S, in 2006
- Metallic NSD Spinner, PB-388 series, in 2008
- AutoStart NSD Spinner, PB-188A series, in 2010
- Multi-color lights NSD Spinner, PB-188ML series, in 2011
- Bluetooth enabled NSD Spinner in 2012
- AutoStart & Fluorescent featured Spinner, PB-188AML & PB-188AMLC, in 2013
- Precision Sterling NSD Spinner, PB-588 series, in 2013
- Break-Resistant NSD Spinner, PB-688 series, in 2013
- Battery-free with Amber Backlit LCD Screen Speedometer, SM-02, in 2013
- AutoStart & Break-Resistant Metallic Spinner, PB-888A series, in 2014
SUPPLY CHAIN DISCLOSURE
On January 1, 2012, the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 goes into effect. This new law is designed to address the difficulty of policing slavery and human trafficking crimes by requiring certain companies that do business inCaliforniadisclose their efforts to eradicate such activity from their supply chains.
Embedded in NSD’s DNA is the belief that how we achieve success is just as important as success itself. We strive to ensure that our products are manufactured in a responsible and ethical manner. With respect to the absence of slavery and human trafficking in our supply chain, we specifically undertake the following actions:
SUPPLY CHAIN ASSESSMENT
Yahigh requires that all of its suppliers to affirmatively disclose certain information relating to the manner in which it conducts its operations. Included in this process is the Supplier Social Responsibility Self-Assessment Questionnaire which touches upon a number of topics including the following:
- Labor Practices;
- Health & Safety;
- Environmental Impact; and
- Core Values & Ethics.
Yahigh then uses this information as a basis from which to conduct audits by specially trained Yahigh employees to validate the information provided.
All suppliers are subject to audits by specially trained Yahigh employees which are typically scheduled in advance. These on-site factory visits are supplemented by document reviews/desk audits.
In conducting all supplier audits, emphasis is placed on the following areas:
- Management Accountability and Responsibility;
- Documentation and Records;
- Training and Communication; and
- Corrective Action Process.
As part of our evaluation process, we require our suppliers to certify that the materials incorporated into the products comply with local regulations regarding slavery and human trafficking. In addition, all contractual agreements, including purchase order terms and conditions require our suppliers to reaffirm their commitment to compliance with local laws.
If we believe that a supplier is not in compliance with its representations, contractual commitments or legal obligations, we will provide the supplier with the opportunity to remedy any potential non-compliance through the implementation of a corrective action plan, which will include a subsequent audit by key Yahigh personnel. Should the supplier continue to fail to meet its obligations, we will seek to eliminate such supplier from our supply chain.
There are no products matching the selection.